Thursday, February 1, 2007

Enrich your professional life through YouTube

If any of you have an office job which occasionally affords you the luxuory of surfing the net, there is no reason you should NOT be on youtube, treating yourself to such cultural hilarities as this:



Those were some sweet moves. You can always count on Baliwood for an appropriately over the top show-stopping dance number.

Here's another youtube clip I found hysterical. It's a Japanese show that teaches English phrases. I don't know about you, but every time I'm doing a silly aerobic workout in a hilarious loetard, I wish I could be learning the key phrases of a ridiculously jevenile argument in a foreign language. I'm glad to know someone has filled that undoubtedly lucrative market niche in television programming.



All I'm saying is that if you're not surfing youtube for the unintentionally hilarious videos of the world, then you're not being a good American. That being said, I leave you with this stunning performance, which upon seeing, I was moved to tears (of laughter):

3 comments:

Cletus said...

Let the mighty eagle soar.
Holy mackerel that's moving. I think Ashcroft perfected his vibrato by giving Bush head.

Sorry...that's obscene...and we're talking about national heroes here...

By the way, if you don't shave for an hour or two...you kinda look like that Baliwood guy? I wonder...?

Anonymous said...

I want 7 minutes of my life back. Can I sue you for it? Can I start a class action suit? I'll name you and You Tube for stealing minutes of peoples lives with that shit. Gun

Kory said...

You know that shit was hilarious, Gun! Furthermore, NONE of those clips were intentionally funny. That Indian dude really thought he was cool. Those Japanese women in hilarious leotards tought they were helping. Ashcroft thought he was inspirational. In that lies the humor. Gun, if you can't laugh at jackassery, what is left to laugh at... besides that picture of you with your shirt off? ha ha ha!