Monday, February 5, 2007

Aparently there was a football game on yesterday afternoon... did you hear about this? I guess it was between some bears and some baby horses... and the baby horses won! They must have had one heck of a trainer, because I've never seen a baby horse that could take out a bear... unless it was a tiny Koala bear or something.

Well, good for Peyton Manning and Tony Dungee.

So I got stuck in a pretty bad traffic jam on Friday. My timing couldn't have been worse; curising Northbound on the 405 just minuets before a giant crane fell on the highway. I was stuck on the freeway for more than 3 hours. What a treat! Here is a picture I took of myself standing in the midde of the 405 around 4pm on Friday afternoon. I thought the occasion warranted a photo, because a regular person's chance of doing just that in this lifetime are pretty slim.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Booyakashot.

I know you can't really tell I'm in the middle of one of LA's busiest highways, and about one mile from one of the country's busiest intersections (the 405 and the 101), but oh well. This is about the only evidence I have of it, so it'll have to do.

Carry on.

1 comment:

Cletus said...

Ya oughta write a poem about it? Giant crane crashes and crosses all lanes of the 405. Too much alliteration?

Hey...there were two football games played yesterday that I was aware of...one Super Bowl...yeah...the other where the Urlacker or four year olds was born.

Smart, tough, and good lookin'. Ben is something else...